Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to inquire about manner)
2. (used to inquire about degree)
3. (used to inquire about state)
a. pero cómo
That's all the news about my parents. They're doing great. - But how is your sister, and your grandmother?Esas son todas las noticias de mis padres. Están muy bien. - Pero, ¿cómo está tu hermana, y tu abuela?
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device