Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (an ideal day to do something)
a. good day
El día de Navidad es un buen día para ir al centro comercial. El lugar está vacío porque todo el mundo está en su casa con su familia.Christmas Day is a good day to go the mall. The place is empty because everyone is at home with their families.
2. (salutation when meeting or saying goodbye)
3. (salutation in the morning)
4. (good weather)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?