Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A feminine noun is almost always used with feminine articles and adjectives (e.g. la mujer bonita, la luna llena).
2. (excessive alcohol consumption)
3. (act of drinking alcoholic beverages)
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
darse o entregarse a la bebidato take to drink o the bottle
el problema de la bebidathe problem of alcoholism o drinking
Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
Phrases with "bebida"
Here are the most popular phrases with "bebida." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device