Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
as a nurse
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (as a professional caretaker)
a. como enfermero (masculine)
I've been working as a nurse for nine years.Trabajo como enfermero hace nueve años.
b. como enfermera (feminine)
Do you like your job as a nurse? - Yes, it is very rewarding. However, I don't like working the long shifts.¿Te gusta tu trabajo como enfermera? - Sí, es muy gratificante. Sin embargo, no me gusta trabajar los turnos largos.
2. (as a nanny) (United Kingdom)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device