are you upset with mephrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. están molestos conmigo (plural)
Kids, why are you upset with me?Chicos, ¿por qué están molestos conmigo?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?