Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
are you going to call me
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to address one person)
a. me vas a llamar
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
Are you going to call me tonight?¿Me vas a llamar esta noche?
b. me va a llamar
A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. usted).
Are you going to call me or should I call you?¿Me va a llamar o yo lo llamo a usted?
2. (used to address more than one person)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device