Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. the big dog).
1. (feminine) (demonstrative)
A pronoun is a word that stands in for a noun (e.g. she).
2. (feminine) (demonstrative)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
Phrases with "aquellas"
Here are the most popular phrases with "aquellas." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
|estas medias son buenas; las prefiero a aquellas||these socks are good; I like them better than those ones|
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device