Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
a smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to address one person)
a. lo más bonito que puedes lucir es una sonrisa
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
I don't have a lot of fancy clothes. - Don't worry. The prettiest thing you can wear is a smile.No tengo mucha ropa fina. - No te preocupes. Lo más bonito que puedes lucir es una sonrisa.
2. (used to address multiple people)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device