a qué hora volviste a casaphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿A qué hora volviste a casa anoche? No te oí llegar.What time did you come back home last night? I didn't hear you arrive.
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Mamá pregunta a qué hora volviste a casa ayer por la noche.Mom is asking what time you came back home yesterday night.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?