a qué hora empieza tu clase de españolphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿A qué hora empieza tu clase de español hoy? - A las cinco.What time does your Spanish class start today? - At five o'clock.
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
No sé a qué hora empieza tu clase de español, no me lo dijiste.I don't know what time your Spanish class starts. You didn't tell me.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?