a mí me importaphrase
1. (I'm bothered; first person singular)
a. I care
A mí me importa lo que piense la gente, aunque sé que no debería.I care what people think, although I know I shouldn't.
b. I mind
Si a nadie le importa, voy a fumar. - A mí me importa. Por favor no fumes al lado mío.If nobody minds, I'm going to smoke. - I mind. Please don't smoke next to me.
2. (it is of importance to me; first person singular)
A mí me importa el planeta. Por eso reciclo y evito usar plástico.The planet is important to me. That's why I recycle and avoid using plastic.
A mí me importa este caso porque las víctimas eran mis vecinos.This case matters to me because the victims were my neighbors.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?