a little fatphrase
1. (a little overweight)
Is the dog overweight? - The veterinarian said he's a little fat.¿Tiene el perro exceso de peso? - La veterinaria dijo que está un poco gordo.
2. (a little big)
The wallet is a little fat. It won't fit in his pocket.La cartera está un poco gruesa. No va a caber en su bolsillo.
3. (a little fatty tissue on food)
I like my pork chops with a little fat.Me gustan las chuletas de cerdo con un poco de grasa.
4. (a little fatty tissue on the body)
The body needs a little fat.El cuerpo necesita un poco de grasa.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?