Where do you live?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. ¿Dónde viven? (plural)
We could share a taxi home. Where do you live?Podíamos compartir un taxi a casa. ¿Dónde viven?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?