What are your friends like?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. ¿Cómo son tus amigos? (informal) (singular)
What are your friends like? - Actually, I don't have a lot of friends.¿Cómo son tus amigos? - De hecho, no tengo muchos amigos.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. ¿Cómo son sus amigos? (plural)
You kids scare me. What are your friends like?Chicos, ustedes me dan miedo. ¿Cómo son sus amigos?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?