Sandra compra el vino para esta nochephrase
1. (in statements; third person singular)
Si Sandra compra el vino para esta noche, ¿podrías comprar tú la cerveza?If Sandra buys the wine for tonight, can you get the beer?
2. (in questions; third person singular)
¿Sandra compra el vino para esta noche? - Hablé con ella más temprano y dijo que sí.Will Sandra buy the wine for tonight? - I spoke to her earlier and she said she would.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?