The plural of "Seneca" is "Seneca" or "Senecas."
1. (person of Seneca origin)
3. (of Seneca origin)plural noun
There is Seneca blood in my family.Hay sangre seneca en mi familia.
4. (people of Seneca origin)proper noun
At least the philosphy class is less boring now that we're studying Seneca.Por lo menos la clase de filosofía está menos aburrida ahora que estamos estudiando a Séneca.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?