Patricia va a Californiaphrase
1. (used to describe a habitual action)
Patricia va a California todas las semanas por cuestiones de trabajo.Patricia goes to California every week for work.
2. (used to express a specific action)
Patricia va a California de vacaciones el mes que viene.Patricia is going to California on vacation next month.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?