Jorge and Maria rested at homephrase
1. (short or defined period of time)
Jorge and Maria rested at home to recover from their long trip.Jorge y María descansaron en casa para recuperarse de su largo viaje.
2. (long or undefined period of time)
Jorge and Maria rested at home every Saturday and then started working again on Sunday.Jorge y María descansaban en casa todos los sábados y volvían a trabajar los domingos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?