1. (I'm no longer alive)
Without access to my water reserves, I'm dead.Sin acceso a mis reservas de agua, estoy muerto.
2. (colloquial) (figurative) (I'm extremely tired)
I'm dead and can't lift a finger.Estoy muerto y no puedo mover ni un dedo.
3. (colloquial) (figurative) (I'm in trouble)
If my dad catches me here, I'm dead!¡Si mi papá me ve aquí, estoy muerto!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?