Showing results for tell the truth. Search instead for I tell the truth.
tell the truthphrase
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
a. digan la verdad (plural)
Tell the truth or you'll all get detention.Digan la verdad o todos serán castigados.
3. (to say what's true)
My mom says I should always tell the truth.Mi mamá dice que siempre tengo que decir la verdad.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?