I suggest that you do your homeworkphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. te sugiero que hagas tu tarea (informal) (singular)
I suggest that you do your homework before going outside to play.Te sugiero que hagas tu tarea antes de salir a jugar.
b. le sugiero que haga su tarea (formal) (singular)
If you want to pass the class, I suggest that you do your homework.Si quiere aprobar la clase, le sugiero que haga su tarea.
2. (used to address multiple people)
I suggest that you do your homework on time.Les sugiero que hagan sus tareas a tiempo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?