I had a catphrase
1. (short or defined period of time)
a. tuve un gato
I had a cat, but he died last month.Tuve un gato, pero murió el mes pasado.
2. (long or undefined period of time)
I had a cat named Midnight when I was a kid.Tenía un gato llamado Midnight cuando era niño.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?