Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I enjoyed it a lot
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (short or defined period of time)
2. (long or undefined period of time)
a. lo disfrutaba mucho
When I was a kid, my parents used to take me to a lake to swim. I enjoyed it a lot, but now I don't have time to go.Cuando era niño, mis padres mi llevaba a un lago para nadar. Lo disfrutaba mucho, pero ahora no tengo el tiempo para ir.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device