Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I dropped it
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I let it fall accidentally)
2. (I let it fall intentionally)
3. (I gave it up)
a. lo dejé
Do you like your history class? - I dropped it. I had too many classes this semester.¿Te gusta tu clase de historia? - La dejé. Tenía demasiadas clases este semestre.
b. lo abandoné (project)
I was working on the fundraising committee for the church, but I dropped it.Estaba trabajando en el comité de recaudación de fondos, pero lo abandoné.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device