Showing results for don't say anything. Search instead for I don't say anything.
don't say anythingphrase
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. no digas nada (informal) (singular)
I haven't seen the movie yet, so don't say anything. No spoilers!Aún no he visto la película, así que no digas nada. ¡Ningún spoiler!
b. no diga nada (formal) (singular)
Don't say anything in court. I'll do the talking.No diga nada durante el juicio. Yo me ocupo de hablar.
2. (imperative; used to address more than one person)
a. no digan nada (plural)
Nobody saw us. Don't say anything about this.Nadie nos vio. No digan nada sobre esto.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?