Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I don't know it
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I don't know what it is)
2. (I'm not familiar with it)
a. no lo conozco
There's a famous Picasso painting of a guitarist. Do you know the one I'm talking about? - No, I don't know it.Hay cuadro famoso de Picasso de un guitarrista. ¿Sabes a cuál me refiero? - No, no lo conozco.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device