Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I don't even know
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I do not even have skills in or knowledge of)
a. ni siquiera sé
My friends want to go to the pool but I don't even know how to swim.Mis amigos quieren ir a la piscina pero ni siquiera sé nadar.
My son's homework is hard. I don't even know the answers.La tarea de mi hijo es difícil. Ni siquiera sé las respuestas.
2. (I am not even acquainted with)
3. (I do not even understand)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device