I didn't mean tophrase
1. (without a previously specified object)
2. (with a previously specified object)
Look, what you did! You knocked over my drink. - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.¡Mira lo que has hecho! Tumbaste mi bebida. - Perdón. No fue mi intención.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?