Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I didn't care
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to talk about a short or defined period of time)
a. no me importó
Jesus was talking a lot of smack, but I didn't care until he started talking about my mom.Jesús trataba decía muchas tonterías, pero no me importó hasta que empezó a hablar de mi mamá.
2. (used to talk about a long or undefined period of time)
a. no me importaba
I didn't care that my neighbors partied a lot because they were nice, and I worked nights anyway.No me importaba que mis vecinos hicieran muchas fiestas porque eran simpáticos, y yo trabajaba de noche de todas formas.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device