Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I did not know that
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used with a previously specified object)
a. no lo sabía
Did you know that our teacher won an international award in physics? - No, I did not know that.¿Sabías que nuestra profesora ganó un premio internacional en la física? - No, no lo sabía.
2. (used without a previously specified object)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device