Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I did not know
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (not having knowledge or skill)
2. (not being acquainted with)
a. no conocía
I did not know the woman sitting next to me during the class but enjoyed my conversation with her.No conocía a la mujer sentada a mi lado durante la clase pero disfruté mi conversación con ella.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?