Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I did a lot
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (short or defined period of time)
2. (long or undefined period of time)
a. hacía mucho
I did a lot of exercise when I was in the army.Hacía mucho ejercicio cuando estaba en el ejército.
I did a lot to try and think about something other than how much I missed my dad.Hacía mucho por tratar de pensar en otra cosa que no fuera lo que extrañaba a mi papá.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device