Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I celebrate Christmas with my family
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I celebrate Christmas day with my family)
a. celebro la Navidad con mi familia
Every year I celebrate Christmas with my family and my friends. I like to host dinner that day.Todos los años celebro la Navidad con mi familia y mis amigos. Me gusta organizar una cena ese día.
2. (I celebrate Christmas season with my family)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device