Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I can go to the bathroom
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I can physically go to the bathroom)
a. puedo ir al baño
I was constipated for several days, but I can go to the bathroom now.Estuve con estreñimiento varios días, pero ya puedo ir al baño.
b. puedo hacer del baño
Regionalism used in Mexico
Since I took that laxative, I can go to the bathroom again.Desde que tomé ese laxante, ya puedo hacer del baño otra vez.
2. (I am allowed to go to the bathroom)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device