Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I arrive at school at eight
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I arrive at the educational institution at eight)
a. llego a la escuela a las ocho
I eat breakfast when I arrive at school at eight.Desayuno cuando llego a la escuela a las ocho.
b. llego al colegio a las ocho
I arrive at school at eight, but my first class doesn't start until eight thirty.Llego al colegio a las ocho, pero mi primera clase no empieza hasta las ocho y media.
2. (I arrive at the institution of higher education at eight)
Regionalism used in the United States
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device