Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am very smart
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to refer to someone's intelligence)
2. (used to refer to someone's appearance) (United Kingdom)
a. estoy muy elegante (currently)
That hat doesn't suit you at all. - Well, my mother says that I am very smart.Ese sombrero te queda fatal. - Pues mi madre dice que estoy muy elegante.
b. soy muy elegante (characteristically)
I am very smart because I am prepared to spend a lot of money on clothes. You get what you pay for.Soy muy elegante porque estoy dispuesto a gastar mucho dinero en ropa. La calidad se paga.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device