Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am smart
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to refer to someone's intelligence)
2. (used to refer to someone's appearance) (United Kingdom)
a. estoy elegante (currently)
Everyone says I am smart in these shoes, but they're really uncomfortable.Todo el mundo dice que estoy elegante con estos zapatos, pero son muy incómodos.
b. soy elegante (characteristically)
If you think I am smart, you should meet my brother. He's always impeccably dressed.Si crees que soy elegante, deberías conocer a mi hermano. Él siempre va impecable.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device