Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am not happy
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (indicating an inherent characteristic)
2. (indicating a temporary state)
a. no estoy contento
I am not happy with all this rain today!No estoy contento con toda esta lluvia hoy.
I am not happy with my drawing. I need to start a new picture.No estoy contenta con mi dibujo. Necesito comenzar uno nuevo.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device