Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am going to walk
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used for the act of walking)
2. (used for mode of arrival)
a. voy a caminar
I am going to walk to church.Voy a caminar a la iglesia.
b. voy a ir caminando
Are you going to drive to the store? - No, I am going to walk. It's a nice day out.¿Vas a ir a la tienda en carro? - No, voy a ir caminando. Hace buen tiempo.
c. voy a ir a pie
I am going to walk; the bus won't be here for another 20 minutes.Voy a ir a pie, que el autobús no llegará hasta dentro de 20 minutos.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device