Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am going to the mall
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I am going to the shopping center)
Regionalism used in the United States
2. (I am going to the avenue)
a. voy al paseo
I am going to the mall with my girlfriend after school.Voy al paseo con mi novia después de clases.
b. voy al bulevar
I am going to the mall with my friends to chat and get some fresh air.Voy al bulevar con mis amigos para charlar y tomar un poco de aire fresco.
c. voy a la alameda
I am going to the mall on Sunday. Will I see you there?Voy a la alameda el domingo. ¿Te veré allá?
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device