Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am going to run
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I am going to move very fast)
2. (I am going to compete in a race)
3. (I am going to stand for an elected position)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device