Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am going to get a job
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I am going to become employed)
a. voy a conseguir un trabajo (with a specific job)
Now that I have a college degree, I'm sure I am going to get a job that pays well.Ahora que obtuve un título universitario, estoy segura de que voy a conseguir un trabajo bien remunerado.
b. voy a conseguir trabajo
Are you still unemployed? - Yes, but I'm confident I am going to get a job soon.¿Todavía estás desempleado? - Sí, pero confío en que pronto voy a conseguir trabajo.
2. (I am going to look for work)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device