Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am going to apply it
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I am going to spread it)
2. (I am going to put it into effect)
a. lo voy a aplicar
The knowledge I acquired during the pilgrimage has had a big impact on me. I am going to apply it to my everyday life.El conocimiento que adquirí en el peregrinaje causó un gran impacto en mí. Lo voy a aplicar en mi vida diaria.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device