Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am eating lunch
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express the present)
a. estoy almorzando
I am eating lunch right now. Can I call you back in a few minutes?Estoy almorzando ahora mismo. ¿Te puedo volver a llamar en unos minutos?
b. estoy comiendo
Regionalism used in Mexico
Regionalism used in Spain
I am eating lunch. I don't want to talk about work.Estoy comiendo. No quiero hablar del trabajo.
2. (used to express the future)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device