I am currentlyphrase
1. (used to express a characteristic)
2. (used to express a temporary state)
Currently I am available Monday through Friday. However, my availability will change when school starts.Actualmente estoy disponible de lunes a viernes. Sin embargo, mi disponibilidad cambiará cuando las clases comiencen.
Where are you, Tim? - I am currently at the coffee shop. I am going to the mall in an hour.¿Dónde estás, Tim? - En este momento estoy en el café. Voy al centro comercial dentro de una hora.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?