Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am currently
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express a characteristic)
2. (used to express a temporary state)
a. actualmente estoy
Currently I am available Monday through Friday. However, my availability will change when school starts.Actualmente estoy disponible de lunes a viernes. Sin embargo, mi disponibilidad cambiará cuando las clases comiencen.
b. en este momento estoy
Where are you, Tim? - I am currently at the coffee shop. I am going to the mall in an hour.¿Dónde estás, Tim? - En este momento estoy en el café. Voy al centro comercial dentro de una hora.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device