Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am applying
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I am making a formal request for something)
a. estoy solicitando
I am applying for a job at the bank.Estoy solicitando un trabajo en el banco.
b. estoy aplicando
Regionalism used in Latin America: all the countries in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. Does not include Spain.
I am applying to five colleges.Estoy aplicando a cinco universidades.
c. me estoy presentando
There's a job opening at the high school and I am applying.Hay un puesto vacante en la escuela secundaria y me estoy presentando.
2. (I am spreading)
3. (I am putting into effect)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device