1. (body of water)
2. (related to Cantabria)
La cordillera cantábrica está protegida para preservar especies como el oso pardo.The Cantabrian mountain range is protected to preserve species such as the brown bear.
3. (related to the Cantabrian Sea)
Hay varios restaurantes de mariscos deliciosos en la costa cantábrica.There are many delicious seafood restaurants in the Cantabrian coast.
- la cordillera cantábrica the Cantabrian Mountains
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?