Camilo descansa por las mañanasphrase
1. (Camilo takes a break in the morning)
Camilo descansa por las mañanas, prefiere trabajar por las tardes.Camilo rests in the morning. He prefers to work in the afternoon.
2. (Camilo is asleep in the morning)
Camilo descansa por las mañanas porque es enfermero y trabaja de noche.Camilo sleeps in the morning because he's a nurse and works nights.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?