Although the term "American" ("americano") may refer to people from North, Central, and South America, it's most commonly used to refer to someone from the United States.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (intellectual activity or customs of U.S. origin)
a. cultura americana
Elsa introduced her friends to her American culture at the party by sharing by sharing food and music.Elsa le presentó su cultura americana a sus amistades en la fiesta al compartir su comida y su música.
b. cultura estadounidense
I've lived in New York 10 years, and there are still aspects of American culture I don't understand.He vivido en Nueva York 10 años y todavía no entiendo ciertos aspectos de la cultura estadounidense.
2. (intellectual activity or customs of American origin)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device