¿Merendaste algo ayer?phrase
1. (informal) (Did you eat something light in the afternoon?; second person singular)
¿Merendaste algo ayer? - Sí, merendé después de salir de clase; fui al entrenamiento de fútbol; hice deberes; cené y me fui a la cama.Did you have an afternoon snack yesterday? - Yes, I did, after class. Then I went to soccer practice; did some homework; had dinner, and went to bed.
¿Merendaste algo ayer? - No suelo merendar.Did you have tea yesterday? - I don't usually have tea.
2. (informal) (Did you eat the evening meal?; second person singular) (Ecuador)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?